RODE Wireless GO II - Single
The Wireless GO II is also available in a single set. Offering the same ultra-compact form factor and unmatched feature set as the original, but with just one transmitter instead of two, it’s the ultimate wireless microphone for solo content creators. The receiver in the single set is identical to the dual-channel edition, meaning an additional transmitter can easily be paired for dual-channel recording.
The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more.
Connecting the Wireless GO II to your smartphone or tablet via USB-C rather than using the 3.5mm analog TRS output gives you access to a number of useful features:
High-quality audio output – Using the USB-C output bypasses the recording device's analog input circuitry, giving a direct digital signal transfer for optimum quality.
Headphone monitoring – Using the USB-C output frees up the 3.5mm output so you can plug your headphones in and monitor your audio while recording. You can even use the gain control to adjust the volume of your headphones.
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 24 hours of internal memory
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia