Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its...Compare
The SC7 is a high-quality shielded patch cable, designed to allow the VideoMic GO and Vide...Compare
Professional-grade Lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS connector. Compatible with the RØDE...Compare
SC6 voor aansluiten 2 smartlav 2x input en 1x outputCompare
The Interview GO is a handy adaptor that converts the Wireless GO transmitter into a compa...Compare
Rode Wireless Go + Rode HS2 (large) 449,-
RØDE Wireless GO microfoons
The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone.
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each.
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc).
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C.
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds.
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode.
- Use up to eight systems in one location.
- Comes in either black or white.